Modular Vs Semi-Modular
Home makers typically go for PRE-CAST CEMENT PLATES (semi-modular) for kitchen storage, thinking that it is the cheaper and better option! This is wrong and is costly in the long -term.
- • A word coined by local markets, popularly known as “cement ballalu”
- • Shelves made in precast cement & finished manually
- • Lacks finesse and flexibility- user cannot get a kitchen of his dreams
- • Modular components cannot be used. Alteration not possible due to fixed layout.
- • Is already obsolete in Tier-i cities
- • cannot be mass produced & delivered on time
- • Semi modular & modular not compatible
- • End product is high or costlier than the modular product
- • Serious health hazard - chemicals in cement & food are a big no
- • The biggest pain point is dealing with manual labour
- • Alterations leave the floor damaged